Psychometric tools: The “measurement of the mind”.
The ideal way to measure what is considered to be non-measurable.
As objectively as we measure physical traits, like height and weight.
Psychometric Tools help us to measure psychological traits related to
a person’s nature, aptitude, inherent skills and talents, values,
motivations and personal working style.
The impressive precision of our Psychometric tools
is based upon their scientific knowledge and the fundamental principles.
Indicative Psychometric Tools:
- -Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI®-2)
- -Personality Evaluation Questionnaire 5.0 (PEQ ®)
- -Indicative Psychometric Assessments
- -Psychological Profile Interpretations
- -Personalized Reports
- -Soft Skill Diagrams
- -Screening Interviews
- -International Security Threat Assessment (applicable to critical and high risk working environments)
Potentia Assessment Systems allow you to:
- -Save time & money,
- -Possess a realistic picture of your people,
- -Develop and protect the culture of your workplace,
- -Encourage consistency and sustainability.